UltiMate 3000 Rapid Separation Autosampler
The UltiMate® 3000 Rapid Separation Autosampler is the only UHPLC autosampler that robustly injects up to 500 μL at pressures up to 15,000 psi (103.4 MPa)
This wide injection-volume flexibility makes the module suitable for both UHPLC and conventional HPLC applications. The in-line split-loop (or flow-through) injection design of the module provides highly accurate and precise delivery of the sample with ultralow carryover.
The UltiMate 3000 Rapid Separation Autosampler offers minimal gradient delay and low extra column volume, which provide high efficiency separations and short chromatographic run times. It is strongly recommended for ultrahigh-pressure, high-throughput, and high-resolution applications, and is available in non-thermostatted (WPS-3000RS) and thermostatted (WPS-3000TRS) versions.
UltiMate 3000 Rapid Separation Autosampler Features:
- Injection volume precision typically <0.15% RSD for 5 μL injections
- Superior injection linearity of r2 >0.9999 (5–90 μL) due to high-precision drive mechanism
- Wide injection volume range from 1–100 μL (default configuration) for maximum injection flexibility
- Optional injection volume ranges of 0.2–25 μL, 1.5–200 μL, and 1.5–500 μL available
- Low gradient delay volume of 140 μL (default configuration) or 50 μL (with 25 μL sample loop)
- Volumetric accuracy better than ±0.5% for 20 μL injections for easy method transfer
- Supports well plates and short injection cycle times for high-throughput applications
- Sample thermostatting for optimal protection of thermally-sensitive analytes (WPS-3000TRS)
Application notes and news
- Chromatography for Neuroscience Applications Notebook
- Rapid Separation of Catechins in Tea Using Core-Shell Columns
- Faster and More Sensitive Determination of
N-Methylcarbamates in Drinking Water by HPLC
- Simultaneous Analysis of Water-Soluble Vitamins in Vitamin-Enriched Beverages and Multivitamin Dietary Supp...
- Determination of Succinic, Glutaric, and Adipic Acids as Quality Control of Cyclohexanone Production
- New HPLC and UHPLC Assay Methods for TC-HCl and 4-EATC Impurity in TC Drug Products
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Features High Resolution Accurate Mass LC-MS Workflow at AAPS 2012
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Sets New Standards in UHPLC Flexibility