UltiMate® 3000 Proteomics MDLC System
The Thermo Scientific UltiMate® 3000 Proteomics MDLC System, which is based on the RSLCnano system, is the essential tool for multidimensional LC separations of highly complex biological samples. The dual-gradient RSLCnano system provides two independent, precise gradients. The system is highly flexible, supporting a wide range of MDLC applications.
- Wide flow rate range: 20 nL/min–2.5 mL/min
- Dual-gradient pump with two independent gradient pumps with superior gradient accuracy and precision
- Easily convertible between nano, capillary, and micro flow rates
- Continuous direct flow for interruption free analysis
- Low volume nano/cap/micro flow cells for UV-vis detector
- Micro fraction collection option for fully automated off-line MDLC
- Supports key solutions such as automated off-line 2D-LC and 2D-LC using salt plugs
The UltiMate 3000 Proteomics MDLC system supports orthogonal separation techniques such as ion-exchange and reversed-phase chromatography in on-line and off-line 2D-LC mode. It is the ideal LC system for bioanalytical laboratories that want to profit from automated sample preparation and higher sensitivity.