Dionex™ UltiMate™ 3000 Isocratic Standard Pump ISO-3100SD
The UltiMate® 3000 Isocratic Analytical Pump ISO-3100SD is the pump of choice for isocratic applications.
It offers robust, dependable operation to meet the demanding requirements of QA and QC laboratories while making the most of equipment budgets.
- Serial dual-piston operating principle
- Robust, dependable performance with low operating and maintenance costs
- Patented piston seal leakage monitoring and System Wellness functions
- Wide operating flow rate range from 50 μL/min to 10 mL/min with high flow rate accuracy
- Support of operating pressures of up to 62 MPa (9000 psi)
- Support of a wide range of column dimensions and types
- SmartFlow® technology for high flow-rate and retention-time precision
This pump is recommended for standard isocratic applications such as those commonly used in QA/QC laboratories. It is ideal in combination with detection techniques that do not support gradient elution, such as refractive index detection. The ISO-3100SD is also an excellent choice as an added pump for LC-MS systems.