The Thermo Scientific UltiMate® 3000 Dual-Gradient Nano/Cap/Micro Pump
is equipped with the DGP-3600M(B) Dual-Gradient Micro Pump and a FLM-3x00(B) Nano/Cap/Micro Flow Manager.
It provides two independent ternary low-pressure gradients; the UltiFlow™ eluent delivery system allows flow rates down to 50 nL/min.
- Wide flow rate range from 50 nL/min to 2.5 mL/min (depending on split ratio)
- Dual-gradient pump with two independent ternary gradient pumps
- Easily convertable between nano, capillary, and micro flow rates
- UltiFlow technology for constant flow, independent of eluent composition and backpressure
- Active rear-seal wash system for increased pump uptime
- Superior gradient accuracy and precision
- Biocompatible option
The Dual-Gradient Nano/Cap/Micro Pump is used primarily for bioanalytical studies such as MS-based proteomics. It enables preconcentration, on-line and off-line multidimensional LC applications, and complex proteomic workflows, such as protein prefractionation, protein/peptide separation, and peptide mapping. It is an essential part of the Proteomics MDLC system.