UltiMate® 3000 Dual-Gradient Analytical Pump DGP-3600SD
The Thermo Scientific UltiMate® 3000 Dual-Gradient Analytical Pump DGP-3600SD is the pump of choice for advanced analytical chromatographic techniques.
It supports all standard LC applications and UHPLC applications up to 62 MPa (9000 psi) and is ideal for increasing sample throughput, achieving higher chromatographic resolution, or automating sample preparation steps such as analyte enrichment or matrix elimination.
- Serial dual-piston operating principle
- Dual-gradient pump with two ternary gradient pumps in a single module
- Accommodates two different applications and switches between them without system replumbing
- Up to 100% higher sample throughput without changing methods (Tandem or Parallel LC mode)
- Wide operating flow rate range from 0.2–10 mL/min with high flow rate accuracy
- SmartFlow® technology for high flow rate, gradient, and retention time precision
- Supports operating pressures of up to 62 MPa (9000 psi)
- Simplified setup and operation through Chromeleon® software
The DGP-3600SD is recommended for research and other analytical laboratories that require a general purpose LC pump capable of standard as well as advanced two-dimensional techniques.
Note: A biocompatible pump (DGP-3600AB) for bioanalytical applications is also available.