The Thermo Scientific UltiMate® 3000 Biocompatible Quaternary Micro Pump LPG-3400BM
is the pump of choice for a wide range of narrow-bore LC and bioanalytical applications using 2–3 mm i.d. columns.
It supports up to four solvents for convenient, flexible method development, system flushing, and eluent preparation.
- Serial dual-piston operating principle
- Reliable in-line vacuum degassing (integrated degasser) and vacuum level monitoring
- Operating flow rate range from 50 to 2500 μL/min with high flow rate accuracy
- SmartFlow™ technology for high flow rate, gradient, and retention time precision
- Supports operating pressures of up to 50 MPa (7250 psi)
- Low gradient delay volume of 220 μL
The LPG-3400BM is by default biocompatible and therefore ideal for method development as well as routine analysis in the pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and environmental industries including bioanalytical applications. In addition, it is a very popular front end for LC-MS applications.