The Thermo Scientific UltiMate® 3000 Biocompatible Dual-Gradient Micro Pump DGP-3600BM
is ideal for advanced small-bore LC techniques (1–3 mm i.d. columns).
It supports all standard LC and bioanalytical applications and is suitable for laboratories that want to increase sample throughput, achieve higher chromatographic resolution, or automate sample preparation steps such as analyte enrichment or matrix elimination.
- Serial dual-piston operating principle
- Dual-gradient pump incorporates two ternary gradient pumps in a single LC system
- Accommodates two different applications, and switches between them without system replumbing
- Up to 100% higher sample throughput without changing methods (Tandem or Parallel LC mode)
- Wide operating flow rate range from 50–2500 μL/min with high flow rate accuracy
- SmartFlow™ technology for high flow rate, gradient, and retention time precision
- Support of operating pressures up to 50 MPa (7250 psi)
- Simplified setup and operation through Chromeleon® software
The DGP-3600BM is by default biocompatible and recommended for research and other analytical laboratories that require a general purpose LC pump that supports standard methods on 1–3 mm i.d. columns, but also enables advanced two-dimensional techniques including bioanalytical applications