The Thermo Scientific UltiMate® 3000 Titanium System provides a turnkey solution for the analysis of biomolecules. The heart of the system is an inert pump, available in single and dual-gradient configurations, providing the highest accuracy and precision. The system's flow path is completely inert, ensuring that neither solvents nor sample meet with stainless steel materials, eliminating concerns about iron contaminating the column and samples. With flow rates ranging from 0.001–6 mL/min, semiprep, standard, narrow bore, and even microbore gradient applications can be performed easily. Isocratic separations are supported with an even wider flow rate range from 0.001-10 mL/min.
- Ideal for the analysis of biomolecules, such as proteins, peptides, nucleotides, and amino acids
- Fully biocompatible flow path to maintain protein integrity and labile post-translational modifications during separation of protein-based drugs, e.g., monoclonal antibodies (MAb's)
- Biocompatible flow path ensures robust and reliable operation, even under harsh salt conditions and over a broad pH range (from 1–13)
- Fully compatible with industry-leading ion-exchange columns, such as ProPac® and ProSwift™ columns
- Single and x2 Dual gradient versions for highest application flexibility and throughput
- Sample Fractionation with the WPS-3000FC Autosampler Fraction Collector
Titanium pumps and an all-PEEK™ flow-path on the UltiMate 3000 Titanium system ensure full biocompatibility, critical to the integrity of proteins during separation, while delivering high day-to-day reproducibility and robust operation even under harsh salt and pH conditions.