UltiMate® 3000 Biocompatible Analytical Autosampler WPS-3000TBPL
The Thermo Scientific UltiMate® 3000 Biocompatible Analytical Autosampler WPS-3000TBPL has been specifically designed to provide rapid, accurate, and precise injections of complex samples containing biomolecules. It features low gradient delay volume and ultralow carryover.
- Pulled-loop injection principle, full- and partial-loop injections possible
- Dual-needle injection technique for robust operation with different sample formats
- Inert PEEK™ flow paths
- Supports up to three 96- or 384-well plates or sample vial trays, or a combination thereof
- Wide injection volume ranges from 0.1–50 μL or 0.25–250 μL for maximum flexibility
- Sample tray thermostatting and cover for injection of thermo- and UV-labile samples
- Low gradient delay volume
The Biocompatible Analytical Autosampler is ideally-suited for analytical LC applications requiring iron-free flowpaths. As part of the UltiMate 3000 x2 Dual Titanium System, this autosampler helps to support multidimensional analysis and purification of proteins.