Dionex™ UltiMate™ 3000 Binary Rapid Separation RS System
|Getu Kahsay Weldu|
See all reviews
Member since 2011
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
Read more »
"Easy to use and after sales service is also good."
See all reviews
Member since 2010
Read more »
"The UltiMate LC system has been integral in our research for its ability to perform 2D LC. Dionex has also been a fantastic company to work with."
Get more information from your samples in less time with the Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ UltiMate™ 3000 Binary Rapid Separation system, which delivers fast, high resolution UHPLC separations.
The unmatched flow rate range (50µL/min to 8.0mL/min) offers exceptional flexibility from 1mm internal diameter columns to traditional and larger bore HPLC column formats. You’ll see reliable results from every run with its fast gradient response and excellent flow stability. The Binary RS system supports demanding routine environments hosting multiple users and methods as well as research and development laboratories.
- Up to 8mL/min flow rate supporting up to 100 MPa (15000 psi/1000 bar) backpressure for column format and column particle size flexibility
- Get support for high temperature chromatography up to 110°C (383 K) to reduce system backpressure from the mobile phase heater and post-column cooler included
- Obtain near-zero dead volume connections for optimal peak shapes even over extended periods using Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Viper™ Fingertight Fitting system
- Minimize contamination between samples for more accurate results using ultra-low carryover autosamplers (with loop and needle permanently in the flow path)
- Get precise and accurate flow rates for stable retention times, robust peak integration, and confident identification using Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ SmartFlow™ technology
- Optimize mixing efficiency with adjustable gradient delay volumes via Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ SpinFlow™ technology
- Manage backpressure and fine tune resolution with column heating and cooling from 5°C up to 110°C (mobile phase preheater and post-column cooler included)
- Transfer methods between systems with confidence: the UltiMate 3000 Binary Rapid Separation System shares an identical system delay volume with the Standard Binary System by design
- Integrated service and validation monitoring with Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ CDS, versions 6.x and 7.x
Application notes and news
- Confident Multi-Residue (> 400) Pesticides Analysis Using High Resolution Orbitrap Mass Spectrometry with O...
- Determination of Phthalates in Drinking Water by UHPLC with UV Detection
- Simultaneous Determination of Tartaric Acid and Tolterodine in Tolterodine Tartrate
- New pH Gradient Buffer Solutions from Thermo Fisher Scientific Facilitate MAb Charge Variant Analysis
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!