UltiMate® 3000 Binary Analytical LC System
The Thermo Scientific UltiMate® 3000 Binary Analytical System has been carefully configured to meet the demands of conventional HPLC and UHPLC at pressures up to 620 bar. Two serial dual-piston pumps provide stable, accurate pulse-free flows—essential for optimal binary gradient mixing performance—for consistent gradient formation, rapid gradient response, and excellent retention time precision.
- UHPLC compatibility with pressures up to 62 MPa (9000 psi)
- SmartFlow® technology for precise and accurate flow rates from 0.1 to 10 mL/min
- High-pressure gradient proportioning at superior accuracy and precision
- Minimized gradient delay volume for rapid gradient response
- High temperature operation for lower viscosity
- Ultralow-carryover, high-precision auto-injections
- Also suitable for fast LC applications (in combination with the RSLC conversion kit)
The UltiMate 3000 Binary Analytical System provides fast cycle time, reliable mobile phase temperature conditioning, and high data rate detection to ensure optimal performance for the full range of binary analytical applications.