UltiMate® 3000 Binary Analytical Pump HPG-3x00SD
The Thermo Scientific UltiMate® 3000 Binary Analytical Pump HPG-3x00SD is ideal for analytical LC separations on standard-bore columns.
It is also suitable for UHPLC separations at pressures up to 62 MPa (9000 psi). SmartFlow® technology enables virtually pulse-free eluent delivery without a pulse damper.
- Serial dual-piston operating principle
- Wide operating flow rate range from 0.1 to 10 mL/min with high flow rate accuracy
- SmartFlow technology for high flow rate, gradient, and retention time precision
- Support of operating pressures of up to 62 MPa (9000 psi)
- Default Gradient delay volume of 400 μL
- Highly flexible mixer design: Small mixers for fast separations, larger mixers for poorly miscible eluents
- Available with (HPG-3400SD) and without (HPG-3200SD) solvent selector valves
The HPG-3x00SD is recommended for routine analyses using conventional LC and high-throughput LC in the pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and environmental industries.