The Thermo Scientific UltiMate® 3000 Analytical Autosampler WPS-3000(T)SL
is highly versatile in sample format and injection volume.
It performs rapid, accurate, and precise injections for conventional LC and UHPLC applications up to 62 MPa (9000 psi). The in-line split-loop (or flow-through) injection design (needle and sample loop integral to the high-pressure fluidic path) and external needle wash options virtually eliminate carryover.
- Injection volume precision typically <0.15% RSD for 5 μL injections
- Superior injection-volume linearity of r²=0.999 (5–90 μL) due to a high-precision drive mechanism
- Low gradient delay volume of 140 μL (default configuration) or 50 μL (with 25 μL sample loop)
- Superior volumetric accuracy of better than ±0.5% for consistent results
- Supports an injection volume range from 1–100 μL, suitable for most analytical applications
- Optional injection volume ranges of 0.2–25 μL, 1.5–200 μL, and 1.5–500 μL available
- Supports well plates and short injection cycle times for high-throughput applications
- Sample thermostatting for optimal protection of thermally sensitive analytes (WPS-3000TSL)
The UltiMate 3000 Analytical Autosampler offers robust, dependable performance and high flexibility with low operating and maintenance costs. It is suited for routine analyses in pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and environmental laboratories, and is available in non-thermostatted (WPS-3000SL) and thermostatted versions (WPS-3000TSL).