UltiMate® 3000 Quaternary Analytical LC System
The Thermo Scientific UltiMate® 3000 Quaternary Analytical System offers technical and practical benefits to almost any laboratory and application area. It supports the widest range of solvent options and gradient profiles, making method development easy. It is also compatible with UHPLC applications up to 62 MPa (9000 psi).
- SmartFlow® technology for precise and accurate flow rates from 0.2 to 10 mL/min
- Quaternary low-pressure proportioning at superior accuracy and precision
- Convenient solvent selection for eluent preparation and system flushing
- Multiple choices and combinations of gradient profiles (linear, step, concave, convex)
- Ultralow carryover, high precision auto-injections
- Wide temperature range, thermostatting of samples and columns
- Diode Array Detector for convenient method development at high detection sensitivity
- Biocompatible version available (UltiMate 3000 Titanium system)
The UltiMate 3000 Quaternary Analytical system provides remarkable retention time precision, accurate and precise eluent selection and proportioning efficiency, and excellent mixing performance for quaternary HPLC and UHPLC applications.