U:Genius3 - gel imaging
Simply Genius. Designed to make your gel imaging simple, quick and easy. No set up, no external computer – just a complete imaging system for all your 1D needs.
A smooth and intuitive touch screen ensures that anyone can use a U:Genius3 with virtually no previous experience of gel imaging.
U:Genius3 – from switch-on to perfect image at a touch.
U:Genius3 is the perfect choice for low budget gel documentation and analysis fluorescence applications. It features a compact darkroom which has a sliding front door and an internal LED white light.
U:Genius3 has a 3m pixel camera. A manual zoom lens and manual filter drawer (includes a UV filter) completes the package.
There are two options of transilluminator - both models can slide out of the darkroom to aid cutting and viewing. One option is the slimline 302nm transilluminator for UV applications. This can be used with an optional converter for white light applications. U:Genius3 can also be used with the Ultra-Slim LED blue light transilluminator.
The system comes complete with GeneTools analysis software.
Why buy this product
The U:Genius3 has a compact darkroom taking up very little room on the laboratory bench.
The system features a high resolution camera with 3 million pixels. It has a manually operated zoom lens and a filter drawer system which accepts interchangeable filters for a wide range of applications.
Built in processor
An integral computer running embedded Windows controls the system using the larger touch panel display.
The intuitive "button controlled" software is simple to use. Camera and exposure control is via the touch screen. It is also possible to make image enhancements and annotations from the touch screen.
Images can be saved on memory stick in TIFF, BMP or JPEG format. Network connection is also possible.
Application notes and news
- A Complete Gel Doc System for Quick and Simple Gel Imaging
- Revolutionary Image Analysis Systems
- New Distributor for Syngene Image Analysis Products Guarantees a High Level of Support and Service for Rese...
- New Gel Documentation System Features High Specification Imaging at a Low Price
- New Gel Documentation System
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!