TurboMatrix Headspace Samplers with Built-In Trap
Whether you are developing new methods or processing samples, the sample-handling requirements for some GC and GC/MS applications can be complex and demanding. With the right choices, things get simpler. We can help. Building on more than 40 years of experience in GC sample handling and introduction, TurboMatrix™ Headspace Samplers incorporate proven pressure-balanced sampling for better performance.
TurboMatrix Headspace Sampler models with built-in analyte trapping capability, available as the HS 40 Trap and HS 110 Trap configurations, maximize the extraction and transfer of headspace vapor into the GC column, thereby lowering the detection limits by up to 100 times.
The built-in headspace trap uses advanced trapping technology developed for and proven in the TurboMatrix Thermal Desorption systems to improve detection limits by maximizing the extraction of volatile compounds from the headspace. The intuitive touch-screen graphical user interface provides easy control of the sampler. Available in 8 languages (English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Japanese, Chinese), the touch-screen interface provides instant access to system functionality.
With a few quick presses of the touch screen, you can set parameters, recall stored methods and start sampling – making it easy for sophisticated users and those new to the technique. Since the TurboMatrix Headspace Samplers are fully self-contained, they can be interfaced to almost any GC system, giving you access to PerkinElmer’s proven headspace technology regardless of the brand or model GC you have in your laboratory.
However, if you are in need of a complete system, PerkinElmer is the only supplier that manufactures and sells a complete single-vendor solution—from sample handling to data handling.
Application notes and news
- Methane, Ethylene, and Ethane in Water by Headspace-Gas Chromatography (HS-GC) with Flame Ionization Detect...
- The Determination of Low Level Benzene, Toluene, Ethyl Benzene, and Xylenes (BTEX) in Drinking Water by Hea...
- Applying the Technology of the TurboMatrix 650 ATD to the Analysis of Liquid Accelerants in Arson Investiga...
- Detection and Quantification of Formaldehyde by Derivatization with Pentafluorobenzylhydroxyl Amine in Phar...
- Analysis of Consumer Products by Headspace Trap GC/MS using the Clarus SQ 8
- Monitoring Volatile Organic Compounds in Beer Production Using the Clarus SQ 8 GC/MS and TurboMatrix Headsp...
- Determination of Furan in Food by Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry and Headspace Sampling
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries