The Brooks Tube Auditor uses high-speed vision technology to ‘see’ the volume of sample and the presence of precipitate in a tube. This automated solution offers significant benefits compared to manual auditing and other automation solutions by quickly and accurately providing information on sample volume and precipitate to help determine sample quality.
Key Features and Benefits
• High-speed measurement, accurate to better than +/- 10µl - Minimizes downstream costs from the processing of empty plate wells
• Precipitate detection - Increases confidence in the concentration of delivered output samples
• Cap detection - Helps avoid damage to liquid handling tips caused by failed de-cap operations
• No need to de-cap tubes – Eliminates possibility of cross contamination
• Manual or remote operation – allows integration into automated system
• Image storage and recall – allows audit trail and provides ability to re-assess or re-analyse image