The new high-performance Thermo Scientific TSQ 8000 triple quadrupole GC-MS system is a reliable, easy-to-use system that enables faster, more precise, error-free analyses, saving time and reducing laboratory costs.
It is designed for routine applications including the identification of food and environmental contaminants and trace compound quantitation in forensic, toxicology and sports doping laboratories, offering unstoppable productivity with uncompromised MS/MS simplicity.
- Designed to make it easier than ever to realize the analytical advantages of GC-triple quadrupole methodology
- Higher performance provided by the system enables analysts to view their target compounds at lower concentration levels, making new analyses possible and increasing confidence in results
- Eliminates errors and removes the need for repeat injections of the same sample;reduces costs and saves time in the laboratory
- Greater selectivity of the instrument enables the analysis of more complex matrices, reducing the need for sample preparation and improving turnaround times and throughput
Application notes and news
- High Sensitivity Analysis of Nitrosamines Using GC-MS/MS
- Multi-Residue Pesticide Analysis in Herbal Products Using Accelerated Solvent Extraction with Triple Quadru...
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Debuts TSQ 8000 GC-MS/MS Complete Pesticide Analysis Solution at Pittcon 2013
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Exhibits Latest Chemical, Pathogen Analysis Tools at AOAC 2012
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Adds Chemical Ionization Capability and Direct Probe Options to Newest Triple Quad...
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Introduces New Triple Quadrupole GC-MS/MS
- New Triple Quadrupole GC-MS System Displayed at ASMS 2012