TSQ 8000 Triple Quadrupole GC-MS/MS
Save time and reduce costs in the laboratory with the Thermo Scientific™ TSQ 8000 Triple Quadrupole GC-MS/MS system. The new high-performance Thermo Scientific TSQ 8000 triple quadrupole GC-MS system is a reliable, easy-to-use system that enables faster, more precise, error-free analyses, saving time and reducing laboratory costs. It is designed for routine applications including the identifi...read more
1 scientist has reviewed this product
See all reviews
Member since 2014
Read more »
"The TSQ 8000 is a great, easy to use instrument with spectacular sensitivity and high throughput capabilities. The software accommodates any QC environment. The application chemists go above and beyond in their support. Overall, I have had a great experience. "
Save time and reduce costs in the laboratory with the Thermo Scientific™ TSQ 8000 Triple Quadrupole GC-MS/MS system.
The new high-performance Thermo Scientific TSQ 8000 triple quadrupole GC-MS system is a reliable, easy-to-use system that enables faster, more precise, error-free analyses, saving time and reducing laboratory costs.
It is designed for routine applications including the identification of food and environmental contaminants and trace compound quantitation in forensic, toxicology and sports doping laboratories, offering unstoppable productivity with uncompromised MS/MS simplicity.
TSQ 8000 Triple Quadrupole GC-MS/MS Features:
- Designed to make it easier than ever to realize the analytical advantages of GC-triple quadrupole methodology
- Higher performance provided by the system enables analysts to view their target compounds at lower concentration levels, making new analyses possible and increasing confidence in results
- Eliminates errors and removes the need for repeat injections of the same sample;reduces costs and saves time in the laboratory
- Greater selectivity of the instrument enables the analysis of more complex matrices, reducing the need for sample preparation and improving turnaround times and throughput
Application notes and news
- Validation of GC-MS/MS for Detection and Confirmation of Low-Level Dioxins
- Analysis of Dithiocarbamate Pesticides by GC-MS
- Analysis of Multi-Residue Pesticides Present in Ayurvedic Churna by GC-MS/MS
- Validation of the Method for Determination of Pesticide Residues by Gas Chromatography – Triple-S...
- GC-MS/MS Analysis of the Receptor-Sensitizing Natural Active Spice Ingredients Capsaicin, Piperin...
- Comparing LC and GC Triple Quadrupole MS for the Screening of 500 Pesticides in Matrix
- High Sensitivity Analysis of Nitrosamines Using GC-MS/MS
- Multi-Residue Pesticide Analysis in Herbal Products Using Accelerated Solvent Extraction with Tri...
- Mass Spectrometry Applications for Food Safety Analysis
- Leading EU and UK Pesticide Testing Labs Collaborate with Thermo Fisher Scientific to Improve Met...
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Exhibits Latest Food Testing Tools and Services at AOAC 2013
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Debuts TSQ 8000 GC-MS/MS Complete Pesticide Analysis Solution at Pittcon...
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Exhibits Latest Chemical, Pathogen Analysis Tools at AOAC 2012
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Adds Chemical Ionization Capability and Direct Probe Options to Newest T...
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Introduces New Triple Quadrupole GC-MS/MS
- New Triple Quadrupole GC-MS System Displayed at ASMS 2012