TruCool™ Sterile Cryogenic Tubes
"TruCool™ sterile bar-coded cryogenic tubes feature a thermally-fused o-ring that prevents leakage.
The internally- or externally-threaded caps are co-molded with a thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) layer (which functions as an integrated o-ring) and are 95kPa certified to provide a 100% leak-proof seal. This proprietary molding process eliminates the risk of contamination, slippage and leakage associated with brands that use separate silicone o-rings. Color-coded cap inserts are available for segregating samples. Ideal for standardizing sample management in CoolRack CF-series temperature equalizing modules andCoolCell alcohol-free cell freezing containers. Packed 500 per case (10 x 50/pack).
TruCool sterile cryo tubes are:
- leak-proof due to thermally-fused o-ring built into the cap
- certified by an independent laboratory to be free of Human DNA, DNase, RNase, Pyrogen and ATP
- manufactured in a Class 7 (Class 10,000) cleanroom in accordance with FDA, GMP and ISO quality guidelines (ISO 13485:2004, ISO 14644 and ISO 14698)
- printed with a unique barcode, graduation marks and a white writing surface on each tube
- autoclavable and produced from medical grade, chemically-resistant polypropylene that will not discolor after re-sterilizing"