SelectScience Members can achieve membership status by writing product reviews. This helps other members to better understand the Reviewer's experience and expertise.
Status: No. Reviews Published: Member 0 1-4 5-14 15+ By Invitation
Reviewers are also encouraged to publish a 'public profile' so others can benefit from a further understanding of the Reviewer's applications and expertise.
Write a review today>>
Member since: 2014
Organization: University Of Sao Paulo - School Of Medicine Of Ribeirao Preto
Application Area: pharmacology
"Easy to use, it is light and does not need much maintenance"
BRAND Transferpette® S - Single- and multichannel pipettes
The single channel pipette, Transferpette® S and the new multichannel pipette Transferpette® S -8/-12, are the perfect manual pipettes for the most demanding applications in the lab and include all features requested by Life Science users.
The use of new innovative materials makes the BRAND Transferpette S and Transferpette® S -8/-12 a lightweight yet rugged single- and multichannel pipette with a high degree of accuracy and precision at the same time.
The BRAND Transferpette® S is available in volume ranges from 0.1 µl to 10 ml (digital adjustable models) or from 10 µl to 1000 µl (fixed-volume models). All BRAND Transferpette® S models feature Easy Calibration technique: Readjustment without tools.
Transferpette® S -8 and Transferpette® S -12 pipettes are each available in 5 different models and cover the volume range from 0.5 µl to 300 µl.
Highlights of the BRAND Transferpette S at a glance:
• Central pipetting button and separate tip ejector
• Ergonomic finger rest for a relaxed grip accommodates right- and left-handed users
• True one-handed operation – setting and locking the volume, pipetting and ejecting – all without change of hand position!
• Complete autoclavability at 121°C according to DIN EN 285
• Always visible four-digit volume display for highest precision, volume change protection
• Corrosion resistant pistons and ejector
• Multichannel instruments: Replaceable nose cones and seals to simplify service for long instrument life
• Compatible with most common tips
• Color-coded for easy tip selection
• CE-marked according to IVD-directive 98/79 EC
Items supplied with BRAND Transferpette S pipettes:
Transferpette® S: 3 years warranty, conformity certified, performance certificate, 1 shelf/rack mount;
Transferpette® S -8 or Transferpette® S -12 : 1 year warranty, conformity certified, performance certificate, 1 Tip-Box N filled with PLASTIBRAND® tips, 1 Tip-Rack refill unit, 1 shelf/rack mount, 1 reagent-reservoir, 1 set of sealing rings made of FKM.