Transcriptor First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit
Roche Applied Science - a member of the Roche Group
The Transcriptor First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit is designed to reverse transcribe RNA (mRNA, total RNA, viral RNA, and in vitro-transcribed RNA) from a variety of sources for the following applicati...read more
The Transcriptor First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit is designed to reverse transcribe RNA (mRNA, total RNA, viral RNA, and in vitro-transcribed RNA) from a variety of sources for the following applications:
- Studying gene expression levels, via two-step RT-PCR, using qualitative RT-PCR or quantitative RT-PCR on the LightCycler® Carousel-Based System, the LightCycler® 480 System, or other real-time instruments.
- Generating cDNA libraries with large and full-length inserts.
- Cloning genes of interest.
The kit contains all components required for cDNA reactions for use with conventional thermal cyclers and real-time PCR instruments. In addition, the 50-reaction pack size includes 10 control reactions.
Optimized for Many Applications
- Use with conventional thermal cyclers and real-time PCR instruments.
- Optimize real-time PCR – the kit is tested with the LightCycler® Carousel-Based System, the LightCycler® 480 System, and other real-time instruments.
- Obtain accurate linear quantification over at least a 108-fold range of input RNA (in vitro transcripts), permitting the analysis of genes with very low or extremely high expression levels.
- Generate efficient qPCR curves, with high fluorescence intensity and identical distances between RNA dilutions, allowing a straightforward analysis of results.
- Obtain reliable and sensitive results – there are no additives in the RT buffer system that interfere with – or inhibit – the subsequent PCR.
- Transcribe a variety of templates, even the most difficult (e.g., GC-rich RNA with high secondary structures).
- Achieve high reproducibility.
- Generate full-length transcripts with the anchored-oligo(dT)18 primer that is included in the kit.
- Obtain cDNA transcripts up to 14 kb.
- Use three different priming methods – random hexamers, anchored-oligo(dT)18, and sequence-specific primers – depending on the type of analysis needed.
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries