TRACE GC columns
The new line of TRACE GC columns offers reliable, reproducible columns for GC and GC/MS to meet all of your analysis needs.
TRACE TR-1 GC Columns
The TRACE TR-1 from Thermo is a general purpose 100% dimethyl polysiloxane non-polar GC column suitable for a wide range of compounds.
TRACE TR-5 GC Columns
The TRACE TR-5 column is a universal GC column used in a wide range of applications.
TRACE TR-1MS GC Columns
The TR-1MS from Thermo is an industry standard non-polar column ideal for all GC/MS applications.
TRACE TR-5MS GC Columns
The TR-5MS from Thermo is a non-polar phase for GC/MS, particularly if the column is exposed to many different methods.
TRACE TR-35MS GC Columns
The TRACE TR-35MS from Thermo is a mid-polarity silphenylene-based phase ideal for all GC/MS applications.
TRACE TR-50MS GC Columns
An ideal column for GC/MS applications, often used with a 5% phenyl column as a confirmation column.
TRACE TR-WAX GC Columns
The TR-WAX GC column is highly cross-linked and deactivated, ideal for polar compound analysis.
TRACE TR-SimDist GC Columns
The TRACE TR-SimDist column is a high temperature, low bleed column for simulated distillation analysis.
TRACE TR-FAME GC Columns
TRACE TR-FAME columns are specifically designed for the separation of Fatty Acid Methy Esters (FAMEs)
TRACE TR-V1 GC Columns
The TRACE TR-V1 GC column is ideal for the analysis of volatile compounds
Application notes and news
- Unattended Automated Standard Addition and Headspace Analysis for the Quantitative Determination of VOCs in...
- QuEChERS Dispersive Solid Phase Extraction for the GC/MS Analysis of Pesticides in Grapes
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Introduces the TraceGOLD GC Column with SafeGuard
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Launches Chromatography Innovations at Analytica 2010
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Introduces New Ultra-low Bleed GC Columns