Titrette® Bottletop Burette
The Titrette® is the new generation of bottletop burette from BRAND. the BrandTech Titrette Bottletop Burette has a number of innovative features and upgrades for more accurate and convenient titration.
Features of the BrandTech Titrette Bottletop Burette include:
- Class A Precision: The Titrette® bottletop burette has an innovative new measuring system which matches the Class A accuracy of glass burettes and, if needed, can offer the precision of 3 decimal places below 20mL. This is an important feature for users who need to work within the Class A error limits of glass burettes according to DIN EN ISO 385 or within volumetric tolerance per ASTM E287.
- It is suitable for most titrants in concentrations up to 1 mol/L, and is an excellent choice for general chemistry, food/beverage analysis, environmental fieldwork and more.
- The Titrette® mounts directly on most titrant bottles, eliminating poured transfer, while the large digital display eliminates meniscus reading errors.
- Available in 25mL, 50mL, and the new 10mL size which provides unprecedented performance and precision for an even broader volume range.
- User Serviceable: The Titrette® can be quickly and easily disassembled in a matter of minutes – for cleaning, to replace the piston/cylinder, or to replace the batteries. Maintenance is easy and convenient, without the need to send it out for repair.
- Light Protection: To protect light-sensitive media, the installed clear cylinder inspection windows can be easily replaced with the supplied clip-on amber-colored windows.
- Low Profile: All components move within the housing, reducing headroom requirements. The compact design and the light weight ensure good stability. The titrating tube can be adjusted horizontally and vertically.
- Smooth, Low-Force Operation: The large handwheels provide smooth, precise control from rapid to dropwise titration.
- Optional Computer Interface: The Titrette® is available with a RS232 interface for direct transfer of data to a PC.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!