The Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) SpinTip Sample Prep Kit contains tips and reagents for enrichment of phosphopeptides from protein digest samples. The newly formulated reagent solutions supplied with Protea's TiO2 Sample Prep Kits are specially formulated to maximize the retention of phosphorylated peptides, while simultaneously minimizing the retention of non-phosphorylated peptides.
The SP-154-24 contains TiO2 SpinTips for 20-1000 µL volumes, 25 mL TiO2 Reconstitution and Wash 1 solution, 25 mL of Wash 2 solution, and 25 mL of TiO2 Elution solution. The SP-154-96 contains TiO2 SpinTips for 20-1000 µL volumes, 2x25 mL TiO2 Reconstitution and Wash 1 solution, 2x25 mL of Wash 2 solution, and 2x25 mL of TiO2 Elution solution.
• Binding capacity: 1000µg/tip (50-1000µL sample solution)
• Centrifugal sample preparation format for fast and simple sample prep
• Enrichment of phosphopeptides from complex peptide samples
• High throughput sample preparation applications for proteomics analyses
• Binding capacity: 1000µg
• Amount of TiO2 matrix in a tip: 37mg
• Sample volume: 50-1000µL