THERMOstar Intelligent Microplate Incubation
The THERMOstar is a high performance microplate incubator and orbital shaker which accommodates up to four microplates. The THERMOstar can be used for any enzyme or cell-based assays requiring uniform and strictly controlled incubation up to 56°C and effective mixing.
Temperature, shaking speed, and incubation time are fully programmable via the keypad, while the status parameters are displayed on the LCD in real time via an easy to use interface.
Microprocessor controlled heating plates above and below the microplates provide uniform temperature with less than 1.0°C variation between any two wells. This ensures outstanding and repeatable assay performance with the BMG THERMOstar microplate incubator.
THERMOstar Intelligent Microplate Incubation Features:
- Heating plates above and below the microplates
- User definable parameters - temperature, RPM, and time
- Shakes and incubates four microplates simultaneously
- Incubation up to 56°C in 1°C steps
- Excellent temperature accuracy and uniformity across the plate