Thermo Scientific TSQ Quantum XLS Triple Quadrupole GC-MS/MS
Improve laboratory productivity, efficiency and throughput with the Thermo Scientific™ TSQ Quantum XLS Triple Quadrupole GC-MS/MS. The robust design of the system offers greater flexibility, high-speed data acquisition and more sample runs. It delivers the highest sensitivity with femtogram-range limits of detection and unrivaled performance in GC-MS/MS structure selective detection for multi...read more
3 scientists have reviewed this product
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Seton hall university
Read more »
"Triple quadruple works great for trace elements. It has great sensitivity. The auto sampler works really well as you can do headspace liquid or SPME in same sequence."
See all reviews
Member since 2006
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center
Read more »
"Does what it says it should do. Good customer service when working through troubleshooting issues. Thermo mass specs have always stood the test of time."
Improve laboratory productivity, efficiency and throughput with the Thermo Scientific™ TSQ Quantum XLS Triple Quadrupole GC-MS/MS.
The robust design of the system offers greater flexibility, high-speed data acquisition and more sample runs. It delivers the highest sensitivity with femtogram-range limits of detection and unrivaled performance in GC-MS/MS structure selective detection for multi-component target compound quantitation.
Thermo Scientific TSQ Quantum XLS Triple Quadrupole GC-MS/MS Features:
- DuraBrite™ IRIS source technology delivers class-leading sensitivity and robustness
- Highest selectivity for complex matrix samples with enhanced mass resolution (H-SRM)
- Ability to analyze a virtually unlimited number of target compounds in a single GC run with 1ms dwell times
- EZ-method setup from Excel tables with timed-SRM at compound retention times
- Simultaneous quantitation and confirmation with QED-MS/MS
- Vacuum interlock for ion volume removal or changing of ionization modes without venting
- PPINICI™ Pulsed Positive Ion Negative Ion Chemical Ionization for sample screening
- Convertible between GC/MS and LC/MS
- Mass range from 1.2 to 3000u
- 90° collision cell for zero cross talk and low noise levels
- Precision hyperbolic quadrupole technology for increased selectivity and H-SRM capabilities
- Structure Selective Detection for confident quantitation in matrix
- Anlaytical flexibility with fast switching from EI to CI modes
- Convertible between gas and liquid chromatography separation techniques
- 21 CFR Part 11 enabled software for regulatory compliance
- QuanLab™ Forms layered application software for easy acquisition, review and reporting of GC-MS data
Application notes and news
- The Determination of Anabolic Steroids in Human Urine using the TSQ Quantum XLS
- Analysis of Plasticizer Contaminants in Beverages and Milk using an Automated System Based on Tur...
- Analysis of Melamine and Cyanuric Acid in Food Matrices by LC-MS/MS
- Analysis of 446 Pesticides and 1202 Transitions in a Single Run on the Thermo Scientiﬁc TSQ Quant...
- A Quantitative Test for Multiple Classes of Illicit Drugs and Their Primary Metabolites in Human ...
- Analyzing PBDEs in House Dust Samples with the Thermo Scientific TSQ Quantum XLS Ultra GC-MS/MS i...
- High Precision Pesticide Analysis in Produce using GC Tiple Quadrupole and U-SRM Mode
- Rapid Analysis of Opiates from Low Volume Whole Blood Samples by LC-MS/MS Utilizing TurboFlow Met...
- Simultaneous Analysis of Water-Soluble Vitamins in Vitamin-Enriched Beverages and Multivitamin Di...
- High-Throughput GC/MS Confirmation and Quantitation of Amphetamine and Methamphetamine in Urine U...
- High-Throughput GC/MS Confirmation and Quantitation of Codeine and Morphine in Urine Using the DS...
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Exhibits Latest Chemical, Pathogen Analysis Tools at AOAC 2012
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Introduces New Triple Quadrupole GC-MS/MS
- Thermo Scientific Sets New Standard in GC-MS/MS for Multi-Component Target Compound Quantitation