Thermo Scientific TSQ Quantum Ultra Triple Stage Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
|Eve du Szabo|
See all reviews
Member since 2011
Read more »
"We use it, but we have had some problems."
The Thermo Scientific TSQ Quantum Ultra mass spectrometer provides ultimate productivity for bioanalytical analysis.
Faster method development at the highest possible specificity is routinely achievable with the TSQ Quantum Ultra™ mass spectrometer. Featuring the patented Thermo Scientific HyperQuad quadrupole mass analyzer system, the TSQ Quantum Ultra performs highly selective reaction monitoring (H-SRM), which provides greater analytical selectivity.
Application notes and news
- Development of a Dilute-and-Shoot LC-MS/MS Method with 21 Opiates in Urine
- Analysis of Triazine Herbicides in Water Using LC-MS/MS and TraceFinder Software
- Analysis of (Fluoro) Quinolones in Honey with Online Sample Extraction and LC-MS/MS
- Rapid Analysis of Opiates from Low Volume Whole Blood Samples by LC-MS/MS Utilizing TurboFlow Methods
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Extends Linear Ion Trap and Triple Stage Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer Trade-In Pro...
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Collaborates with The Institute of Cancer Research to Create State-of-the-Art Prot...
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Introduces Complete LC/MS/MS Food Safety Testing Solution at PITTCON