Thermo Scientific Trace 1300 Series GC
See all reviews
Member since 2013
St. John Fisher College
Read more »
"Good sensitivity, easy to use, easy to change from EI to CI mode, has a direct insertion function, user friendly software. I would recommend it to a friend."
The Thermo Scientific TRACE 1300 Series GC offers the most versatile gas chromatograph platform in the market, with unique "instant connect" modularity for ground-breaking ease of use and performance, setting a new era in GC technology.
The Thermo Scientific TRACE 1300 Series GC is the ideal budget-conscious investment for the basic routine laboratory when lower operator expertise requires ease of use with minimal instrument interaction. Its simplified user-interface is also ideal for 24/7 operations that require single-button start/stop/maintenance local interactions while maintaining full programmability through the networked control software.
Interchangeable modules free your laboratory from the challenges and constraints of the past. Remove the complexity and eliminate the need for specialized service assistance or new system requirements with modular injectors and detectors.
Thermo Scientific Trace 1300 Series GC Features:
- Analyze dirtier matrices with minimum cleanup using the system's robust injector technology
- Analyze trace concentrations with smaller injection amounts and minimum preconcentration results using enhanced detector sensitivity and micro-volume technology
- Protect system components and reduce run time and maintenance using optional backflush capabilities
- Shorten sample cycle times using low thermal mass injectors and detectors and fast oven technology
- Automate your entire workflow—from pipetting to injection—using a full range of sample handling options
- Streamline and speed up data analysis using Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System (CDS) software
- Expands easily from single-channel to multi-injector/detector GC configurations
- Reduces training and startup time with simplified installation, plug-in components, minimal local control and intuitive Chromeleon software
- Minimizes downtime with easy-access, tool-free modules
- Reduces operational costs by allowing use of standard consumables
- Saves energy with low thermal mass and quick start-up
- Minimizes sample and solvent consumption with micro-volume sample capability
- Modular design lets you easily reconfigure to meet changing requirements
Application notes and news
- Analysis of Multi-Residue Pesticides Present in Ayurvedic Churna by GC-MS/MS
- Identification and Quantification of Impurities in Wines by GC/MS
- Validation of the Method for Determination of Pesticide Residues by Gas Chromatography – Triple-Stage Quadr...
- GC-MS/MS Analysis of the Receptor-Sensitizing Natural Active Spice Ingredients Capsaicin, Piperine, and Thy...
- Comparing LC and GC Triple Quadrupole MS for the Screening of 500 Pesticides in Matrix
- Method Development for a Simple and Reliable Determination of PCBs in Mineral Insulating Oil by SPME-GC-ECD
- Analyzing Residual Solvents in Pharmaceutical Products Using GC Headspace with Valve-and-Loop Sampling
- Simplification of the ASTM D3606 Method for the Determination of Benzene and Toluene in Gasoline
- New Gas Chromatography Options from Thermo Scientific Designed to Conserve Helium, Boost Flexibility, Add U...
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Introduces TriPlus 300 Headspace Autosampler for Organic Volatiles at Pittcon 2013
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Ion and Gas Chromatography Systems Win 2012 New Product of Year Awards from Enviro...
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries