The Thermo Scientific TRACE 1300 Series GC offers the most versatile gas chromatograph platform in the market, with unique "instant connect" modularity for ground-breaking ease of use and performance, setting a new era in GC technology. The Thermo Scientific TRACE 1300 Series GC is the ideal budget-conscious investment for the basic routine laboratory when lower operator expertise requires ease of use with minimal instrument interaction. Its simplified user-interface is also ideal for 24/7 operations that require single-button start/stop/maintenance local interactions while maintaining full programmability through the networked control software.
Thermo Scientific TRACE 1300 Series GC Features
• User-exchangeable, instant connect injectors and detectors to quickly upgrade a GC from single to multiple channel configurations
• Proprietary Thermo Scientific "Instant Connect" modules mean special training, dedicated tools or on-site service engineers are not required and configuration changes take as little as 2minutes
• The Thermo Scientific TRACE 1300 Series GC utilizes breakthrough technology in gas chromatography to elevate performance in QA/QC and routine laboratories.
• Developed around key innovations driven by customer needs, including enhanced robustness of components, scaling-down of injector and detector solutions, immediate local user interface, and optimization of all electronic elements
• The Thermo Scientific TRACE 1300 Series GC results in an extremely fast, easy to use, compact GC, delivering an incredibly high lab productivity at a reduced cost of ownership
• Easy adoption of standard GC
• Increased robustness of injector technology
• Shorter sample cycle time
• Unmatched detector sensitivity in trace analysis
• Scalable, simply intelligent chromatography data system
Reduced Cost of Ownership
• Tailorable GC configurations
• Smart maintenance
• Consumable adaptability
• Seamless automation
• Minimal sample and solvent consumption
Application notes and news
- Analyzing Residual Solvents in Pharmaceutical Products Using GC Headspace with Valve-and-Loop Sampling
- Simplification of the ASTM D3606 Method for the Determination of Benzene and Toluene in Gasoline
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Introduces TriPlus 300 Headspace Autosampler for Organic Volatiles at Pittcon 2013
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Ion and Gas Chromatography Systems Win 2012 New Product of Year Awards from Enviro...