Streamline your infrared microanalysis workflow with the Thermo Scientific™ Nicolet™ iN™10 Infrared Microscope.
Designed with the simplicity of an FT-IR spectrometer and the ability to measure samples down to a few microns, it is a modern, productive and cost-effective infrared microanalysis solution. The Nicolet iN10 IR Microscope provides answers with the high degree of confidence required by today’s analytical laboratories.
With its intuitive and innovative optical design, combined with its novel approach to instrument operation, the Nicolet iN10 Infrared Microscope allows users of all skill levels to easily and confidently perform their microanalysis functions.
Nicolet™ iN10 Infrared Microscope Features:
- Thermo Scientific™ OMNIC™ Specta Software provides spectral identification of pure compounds and mixtures
- Integrated design eliminates need for external spectrometer
- Compact footprint saves laboratory space and budget
- Room temperature detector eliminates need for liquid nitrogen for samples down to 50-microns
- Computer-controlled automation allows access to all system settings from the computer
- Programmable sample coordinates reduce time required for repetitive tasks
- Dual monitor operation offers maximum viewing
- Fully automated system performance verification provides maximum confidence
- Material identification
- Packaging and laminate
- API mixture distribution mapping
- Contaminant identification
- Failure analysis