Nicolet™ Continuμm™ Infrared Microscope
Produce reliable spatially-resolved chemical information from all types of samples with the Thermo Scientific™ Nicolet™ Continuμm ™ Infrared Microscope.
Combine high-performance infrared sampling with excellent visible-light microscopy, all in one unit. Created specifically for today’s multi-purpose labs, our infrared microscope sets the standard for FT-IR microspectroscopy — from electronics failure analysis, to crime scene investigations and museum research.
The Nicolet Continuμm™ Infrared Microscope provides fully automated operation, making it easy and efficient to use while also offering visual observation of microscopic samples and chemical characterization of most organic and inorganic compounds.
Nicolet™ Continuμm™ Infrared Microscope Features:
- Unique compensating IR optics ensure perfect matching of IR/visible beams
- Automated dual reflex aperture provides diffraction-limited spectra
- Sampling flexibility with transmission, reflectance and micro-ATR
- Chemical image acquisition and analysis with available Atlμs™ Software
- TruView Optics combined with the spectral collection preview mode allows for:
- Simultaneous spectrum acquisition and viewing of the sample
- Rapid sample screening with real-time spectral display
- Error-free operation
- Failure analysis
- Product consistency verification
- Reverse engineering
- Research and development
- Measurement of bulk, surface and composite structures in material science applications