Thermo Scientific LXQ Linear Ion Trap Mass Spectrometer
The LXQ, designed for drug discovery, forensics, proteomics and a variety of industrial applications, offers fast cycle time with the increased sensitivity of a linear ion trap, at an attractive price.
Technology You Can Trust From the leaders in linear ion trap technology
Maximize LC/MS information with rapid and reliable compound detection and structural identification
A high-throughput strategy, including simultaneous identification and quantification of multiple drugs, is necessary to accelerate lead optimization. Such studies provide feedback to guide synthesis efforts, and to optimize pharmacokinetic and safety characteristics of drug candidates. The combination of fast cycle time and high spectral quality using the LXQ is key to quickly screening for drugs and their metabolites.
Quantification and robustness for forensics
The LXQ delivers high accuracy and precision for quantitative analysis, along with a linear dynamic range of four orders of magnitude. The high ion storage capacity of the LXQ linear ion trap provides reliable quantification in complex matrices with superior qualitative results.
Increase productivity with reliable instrument operation
The Ion Max™ source and the LXQ offer outstanding robustness for the most demanding analytical applications. As leading innovators of ion trap technology, Thermo ion traps are built from the best-integrated designs resulting in long-term operation and consistent spectra generation.
Rapid screening for proteomics
The LXQ offers routine protein and peptide identification. The LXQ delivers high sensitivity MS/MS spectra for resolving coeluting peptides often seen in protein digests. The high spectral quality of the LXQ results in high correlation scores for confident sequence identification.
Application notes and news
- A High Throughput Approach for Metabolite Profiling and Characterization Using the LXQ Linear Ion Trap Mass...
- Thermo Scientific features a new application for rapid and confident analysis of complicated metabolic prof...
- Thermo features the newest LXQ applications that highlight rapid and reliable structural identification and...
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries