- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
Thermo Scientific LTQ Orbitrap XL - The Most Confident Protein Identification
The Thermo Scientific LTQ Orbitrap XL hybrid FTMS (Fourier Transform Mass Spectrometer) supports a wide range of applications from routine compound identification to the most challenging analysis of low level components in complex mixtures. The LTQ Orbitrap XL is based on the fast and highly sensitive Thermo Scientific LTQ XL linear ion trap and the patented Orbitrap* technology. The LTQ Orbitrap XL features a new HCD collision cell for ultimate flexibility in fragmentation experiments for advanced proteomics and small molecule research.
Key features of the Thermo Orbitrap XL include:
Outstanding Mass Accuracy, Resolution, Dynamic Range and Sensitivity
• Featuring the new HCD collision cell for ultimate flexibility in fragmentation experiments for advanced proteomics and small molecule research
• Superior mass accuracy for lower false positive rates (FPRs)
• Parallel acquisition mode for optimized productivity
From Protein ID to Biomarker Discovery with the Thermo LTQ Orbitrap
• Excellent sensitivity and fragmentation efficiency
• Reliable identification and quantitation in one experiment
High quality data from the LTQ Orbitrap XL for reliable de novo sequencing
• Superior mass accuracy and high resolution leading to confident de novo sequencing results
• Multiple collision modes (CID and HCD) for comprehensive structural information
Application notes and news
- Distribution of Irinotecan in Liver and a Human Tumor Xenograft Model byTissue Imaging Mass Spectrometry
- Novel mass analyzer unravels complex biomolecular structures
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Collaboration with U.K. Health Protection Agency Yields Significant Development in...
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Extends Linear Ion Trap and Triple Stage Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer Trade-In Pro...
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Introduces New Mass Spectrometry Systems, Software and Workflow Solutions at ASMS ...
See all reviews
Member since 2006
University of Missouri
Read more »
"Generates lots of good data with relatively modest file sizes. User interface is easy to use. Accurate mass is great."