Thermo Scientific iEMS Incubator/Shaker HT
The iEMS Incubator/Shaker HT is a high-performance 96-well plate incubator and orbital shaker, ideal for assays requiring temperatures up to 70?C, such as DNA hybridization and primer extension assays. It has been designed to handle up to three microplates and to occupy a small bench space, making it perfect for medium-sized laboratories.
The iEMS Incubator/Shaker HT is designed for extended temperatures. Thus, the iEMS Incubator/Shaker HT is ideal for applications such as DNA hybridization and primer extension assays. iEMS Incubator/Shaker HT is available as a one-cabinet model, allowing the capacity of three microplates.
- Extended temperature range up to nearly 70?C.??????
- Exceptional temperature uniformity across the plate???????
- Efficient orbital shaking????????
- 3 plates incubated simultaneously
Extended Temperature range
The iEMS Incubator/Shaker HT offers an extended temperature range up to nearly 70?C. Uniformity of temperature is excellent also at these elevated temperatures ensuring good assay reproducibility.
Exceptional temperature uniformity across the plate?
The iEMS Incubator/Shaker uses an individual Thermal Microplate Holder designed for ease of use and uniform heating of each microplate. Temperature variation is less than 0.3?C across the microplate. To eliminate temperature gradients and edge effects, microplates are venly heated from all sides. This ensures assay reproducibility.
Efficient orbital shaker?
iEMS Incubator/Shaker HT takes advantage of the same efficient orbital shaking method used during incubation as the iEMS Incubator/Shaker. Both are available with 5 speeds, allowing greater flexibility for varying applications.
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries