The Thermo Scientific iCAP Quadrupole ICP-MS is a dramatically different ICP-MS for total reliability with maximized up-time and a dramatically simplified workflow. The radical design simplifies the user experience and dramatically improves laboratory efficiency.
The iCAP Q ICP-MS has been developed with groundbreaking technology to enable advanced high-performance analysis combined with total reliability and ultra-flexibility.
• Ergonomically designed quadrupole ICP-MS with smallest bench space available
• Innovative RAPID (Right Angle Positive Ion Deflection) lens technology (90° ion optics done right) for separation of ions and neutrals
• Innovative interface with skimmer cone featuring unique, user-replaceable inserts mounted behind the cone tip to control memory effects
• The only ICP-MS system to include proprietary QCell technology combining proven He KED interference reduction capabilities with a flatapole low mass cut-off
• High-performance quadrupole analyzer is pumped by a novel split flow turbo pump backed by a single rotary
• New, simultaneous analog/PC detector with real time multi-channel analyzer electronics provides >9 orders of dynamic range suitable for both steady state and transient signal analysis
• The combination of an advanced inlet system, the RAPID lens and QCell provide enhanced performance for outstanding signal to background among quadrupole ICP-MS
• New, exceptionally robust RF generator with fast dynamic frequency impedance matching for high plasma stability without need for a shield