Thermo Scientific ExactFinder software, used with an Exactive or Orbitrap series high-performance liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry system, allows food and environmental safety, clinical research and forensic toxicology laboratories to attain high productivity and confidence in routine targeted and general unknown screening applications—with remarkable ease.
ExactFinder software offers a single streamlined workflow for laboratories performing targeted and general unknown screening experiments.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative workflows in one easy-to-use software
- Achieve confident identification and easy quantitation
- Use the power of Thermo Scientific Orbitrap technology with high-resolution accurate mass capabilities
Qualitative and quantitative workflows in one easy-to-use software
In the past, laboratories utilized multiple mass spectrometers and data processing packages in a qualitative and quantitative workflow. With ExactFinder* software, qualitative and quantitative data processing are combined in a single, intuitive software package.
Confident identification and easy quantitation
ExactFinder software readily addresses applications where hundreds of compounds are screened, identified, confirmed, and quantified. High confidence in screening results is achieved with full-scan high-resolution, accurate-mass (HR/AM) spectral data and multiple forms of compound identification:
- HR/AM spectral library search — over 3000 mass spectra for over 1000 compounds relevant to targeted and general unknown screening applications
- Isotope pattern matching
- Built-in ChemSpider search