The Thermo Scientific Dionex ICS-5000 Reagent-Free™ HPIC™ system with Eluent Generation is the world’s first high-pressure capillary IC system. Developed with flexibility, modularity, and ease-of-use in mind, the Dionex ICS-5000 HPIC system combines the highest sensitivity with convenience.
With the ability to analyze samples at capillary, microbore, or standard flow rates (or any combination of two, in a dual system), the system is simply Always Ready. The wide variety of Dionex ICS-5000 modules allows you to configure an ion chromatography system designed specifically to provide the solutions you need.
- ICS-5000 SP and DP pumps for highest performance separations
- ICS-5000 EG Eluent Generator for the benefits of Reagent-Free IC
- ICS-5000 DC Detector/Chromatography module, a high performance environmental chamber
- IC Cube™ cartridges contain all capillary-based consumables in one convenient location
- ICS-5000 TC Thermal Compartment for precise temperature control from 5 to 85 ºC
- Wide range of detectors •ICS-5000 Conductivity Detector, now in capillary and analytical formats
- ICS-5000 Electrochemical Detectors for high-sensitivity determination of difficult analytes
- ICS-Series VWD and Photodiode Array detectors for optical absorbance detection
- Mass spectrometric detection for selective analysis
- Highly versatile, modular design
Application notes and news
- Determination of Voriconazole Related Compound F in Voriconazole Using IC
- Determination of Trace Sodium in Cranberry Powder
- Rapid and Sensitive Determination of Biofuel Sugars by Ion Chromatography
- Quantitative Determination of Bisphosphonate Pharmaceuticals and Excipients by Capillary IC-MS
- Determination of Tartaric Acid in Tolterodine Tartrate Drug Products by IC with Suppressed Conductivity Det...
- Time Savings and Improved Reproducibility of Nitrate and Nitrite Ion Chromatography Determination in Milk S...
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Features High Resolution Accurate Mass LC-MS Workflow at AAPS 2012
- Thermo Fisher Scientific and METTLER TOLEDO Introduce Integrated Titration/Ion Chromatography System
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Exhibits Latest Chemical, Pathogen Analysis Tools at AOAC 2012