Thermo Scientific Antaris II FT-NIR Analyzer
See all reviews
Member since 2014
Read more »
"The Thermo Antaris II FT-NIR analyzer is a robust system designed for multiple types of samples ranging from liquid to powders and solids. A handheld probe allows for analyses of grain samples within storage bags and containers. Spectral collection is relatively straightforward and data analysis can be achieved using the TQAnalyst software or exported to various softwares for analysis. Overall, I recommend this system as an entry-level system for NIR analyses. "
The Thermo Scientific Antaris™ II FT-NIR analyzer solves industrial quality problems by providing timely measurements in the lab, at production point-of-use, or in real-time processes on a common near-infrared platform. The Antaris provides method, procedure, and platform transferability of analytical quality control along the product development and scale-up process.
The Antaris™ II system is the next evolution of the first, dedicated FT-NIR analyzer designed specifically for use in the industrial environments of the pharmaceutical, food and beverage, chemical and polymer industries.
The Standard for NIR Analyzer Design
The Antaris FT-NIR analyzer continues to set the standard for the design and manufacture of full-range, near infrared analyzers. Antaris sets the standard by including:
• High performance combined with rugged design
• Reproducibility regardless of configuration, user, or environment
• Regulatory traceability incorporated into every element of design
• Suitable platform for every point in the NIR lifecycle (e.g. facilitating method development, deployment, transfer, and routine operation)
Application notes and news
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries