Thermo Fisher Scientific ClinSpec Immunosuppressants Test kitThermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., today announced the launch of its Thermo Scientific ClinSpec Immunosuppressants Test kit designed for use with liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry (LC/MS) systems in clinical research applications.
The New Thermo Fisher Scientific ClinSpec Immunosuppressant Test Kit, provides all the reagents, standards, controls and sample preparation methodology needed to monitor immunosuppressant drugs such as Cyclosporine A, Everolimus, Sirolimus and Tacrolimus in whole blood during research and is compatible with a variety of mass spectrometry systems. The kit is part of Thermo Fisher's new subsubstantially improved liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry (LC/MS) workflow for immunosuppressant drug analysis and was developed to provide significant time savings when compared with manual sample preparation.
As the first in a series of new LC/MS kits, the ClinSpec Immunosuppressants Test provides a quick out-of-the-box solution for the monitoring of immunosuppressant drugs during clinical research. The kit enables standardization of LC/MS results from different laboratories, independent of location, and allows laboratories with limited technical staff to perform routine LC/MS analysis. While the test kit is optimized for use on Thermo Scientific TSQ Quantum Ultra and Exactive LC/MS systems, the application can be used on other LC/MS platforms as well.
The Thermo Fisher Scientific ClinSpec Immunosuppressant Test Kit includes the following, liquid stable, ready-to-use materials:
• Six-level Calibrators - 6 bottles (1.5 mL each level) containing Cyclosporine, Everolimus,
Sirolimus and Tacrolimus at concentrations ranging between 10-2000 ng/mL (Cyclosporine A) and 1-50 ng/mL (Everolimus, Sirolimus and Tacrolimus)
• Tri-level Controls - 2 bottles per level (3 mL each), containing Cyclosporine, Everolimus,
Sirolimus and Tacrolimus at concentrations 30, 125 & 375 ng/mL (Cyclosporine A) and 3, 12 & 30 ng/mL (Everolimus, Sirolimus and Tacrolimus)
• Cyclosporine High Controls - 3 bottles per level (3 mL each) of concentrations 750ng/mL and 1500ng/mL
• Internal Standard -2 Ampules (1.0 mL each), Ascomycin for Tacrolimus, Sirolimus & Everolimus, and Cyclosporine D for Cyclosporine A
• Blank Solution - 6 bottles (1.5mL each) of whole blood matrix negative for Tacrolimus, Sirolimus,
Everolimus, and Cyclosporine A
• 50 mL Extraction Reagent
• 2 HPLC Columns