The NEW Asynt DrySyn range, designed to make the chemists life a little better.
The DrySyn range was developed to replace the chemist's oil bath or heating mantle. The DrySyn products perform just like an oil bath covering a full range of flask/vial sizes from 10ml to 3000ml but without any oil, not a drop! The DrySyn products also offer many other advantages such as better visibility and higher usable temperatures.
To find out more please do visit the DrySyn website.
Application notes and news
- The Asynt DrySyn SnowStorm System Provides Improved Reaction Reproducibility for Drug Discovery Services
- Asynt Develop DrySyn Heating Block for Synthesis & Evaporation In Pear Shaped Flasks
- Asynt Help the School of Chemistry at the University of Nottingham Go Green
- The SDG Group of Imperial College (London, UK) uses Asynt DrySyn MULTI and Parallel Synthesis Kits for Nove...
- Entry Level Kit for Parallel Synthesis
- Manifold Optimizes Fume Cupboard Water Use
- Sub-ambient Reaction Systems for Crystallization Studies
- Safety First with New Compact Shield for Stirrer Hotplates from Asynt
- New DrySyn accessory simplifies set-up for parallel chemistry
- New High Pressure Reactors from Asynt
- Asynt’s DrySyn™ - the Industry Standard in Laboratory Heating
- Asynt Makes an Impact at ACHEMA
- Parallel Low Temperature Reaction Station
- Better Stirring for Multiple Reactions