- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
The TENSOR is a high performing FT-IR spectrometer with a compact size. It combines the highest sensitivity and outstanding flexibility with an intuitive and easy to operate interface. These features make the TENSOR the best choice for advanced applications in industrial R&D and academia.
TENSOR series incorporate high quality components that result in the high performance needed for advanced applications. Its large sample compartment accommodates virtually any FT-IR sampling accessory from any vendor. Together with the option to connect external accessories like the research grade FT-IR microscope HYPERION, a thermogravimetric balance or the high throughput screening device HTS-XT almost unlimited sampling capabilities are provided.
Either with internal or external accessories the TENSOR provides the superior signal-to-noise which is required for applications with a high demand on measurement sensitivity.
Tensor FT-IR Features:
- Highest sensitivity with 24-bit dynamic range ADC
- Robust and permanently aligned RockSolidTM interferometer, 10-year interferometer warranty
- Largest sample compartment in its class for full sampling flexibility
- Output beam port for advanced FT-IR analysis using external accessories
- Rapid Scan kinetic measurements
Application notes and news
See all reviews
Member since 2010
Read more »
"User friendly, software update we have was well worth it. Beneficial information obtained through spectra for substance determination. Easy to use with good spectra."