TargetView is a time-saving software package allowing accurate identification of target and ‘unknown’ compounds in GC/MS profiles. It is easy to learn and simple to operate, and compatible with common GC/MS file types from the major vendors. TargetView provides just as much functionality as other GC–MS data-analysis packages, while being far less complicated and much easier to learn. The a...read more
TargetView is a time-saving software package allowing accurate identification of target and ‘unknown’ compounds in GC/MS profiles. It is easy to learn and simple to operate, and compatible with common GC/MS file types from the major vendors.
TargetView provides just as much functionality as other GC–MS data-analysis packages, while being far less complicated and much easier to learn.
The advanced algorithms used by TargetView work ‘behind the scenes’. You don’t need to understand the detail of how it operates, or to be an expert at chemometrics, to get accurate, reliable results.
TargetView’s interface allows you to delve into the results as much as you want – from a simple ‘yes/no’ confirmation that a particular compound is present, to detailed examination of elution profiles, comparison of mass spectra, and generation of extracted-ion chromatograms.
- Identification of target compounds and ‘unknowns’
- Rapid screening of chromatograms against compound libraries
- Easy import of spectra
- Rapid creation of spectral libraries from various sources
- Simple reports
- Elimination of background interferences
- Deconvolution of co-eluting compounds
- Reliable, quantifiable results
- Suitability for all GC–MS applications
- Compatibility with files produced by all major brands of GC–MS instruments
- Learn TargetView quickly – it’s far simpler than equivalent software packages
- Find trace-level compounds hidden under background signals
- Resolve contributions from co-eluting compounds
- Understand what your sample contains in a glance with TargetView’s simple report
- Interpret results easily using TargetView’s interactive chromatogram
- Compare mass spectra with a single click
- Prepare spectral libraries easily
Application notes and news
- Identification of Off-Odours in Wine Using TargetView GC–MS Software
- Identification of Chemical Warfare Agents in Complex Real-World Samples using Targetview GC–MS So...
- Analysis of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons from Vehicle Exhaust using TD–GC–TOF MS and Targetvi...
- Enhanced Odor Profiling of Strawberries using TD–GC–TOF MS
- The Identification and Quantitation of Trace-Level Compounds in Beer by GC–TOF MS
- The Advantages of a TD–GC–TOF MS Approach for Detecting Trace-Level Odorants in Polluted Air
- Automated Identification of Trace-level VOCs in Potato Crisps using TargetView GC–MS Software
- Detecting Trace Target Compounds in Emission Profiles from Household Materials using Targetview G...
- Accurate Identification of Fragrance Allergens using Targetview GC–MS Software
- Simplifying the Aroma Profiling of Tobacco using TargetView GC–MS Software
- Identification of Off-Odors in Wine using Targetview GC–MS Software
- Detecting the Compounds Responsible for ‘Boar Taint’ in Pig Fatback by GC–TOF MS and Targetview S...
- Using Markes’ Emissions Screening Technology to Simplify Compliance with Construction Product Reg...
- Analysis of A Betel-Nut Foodstuff by Direct Thermal Desorption
- Automated Detection of Trace Target Compounds in Complex Emission Profiles from Products and Mate...
- Rapid and Sensitive Aroma Profiling of Strawberries using Dynamic Headspace Sampling and TD–GC–TO...
- New GC/MS Software to Simplify Compound Detection and Identification