TargetView is a time-saving software package allowing accurate identification of target and ‘unknown’ compounds in GC/MS profiles. It is easy to learn and simple to operate, and compatible with common GC/MS file types from the major vendors. TargetView is ideal for GC/MS analysts who need to rapidly screen chromatograms against compound libraries (whether small or large), or those who are lo...read more
TargetView is a time-saving software package allowing accurate identification of target and ‘unknown’ compounds in GC/MS profiles. It is easy to learn and simple to operate, and compatible with common GC/MS file types from the major vendors.
TargetView is ideal for GC/MS analysts who need to rapidly screen chromatograms against compound libraries (whether small or large), or those who are looking for trace-level analytes apparently lost in complex background. TargetView produces accurate, reliable results without requiring the high degree of expertise that is demanded by other GC/MS data-analysis packages.
TargetView also offers automated identification of unknown compounds making it suitable for all GC/MS applications. TargetView processes GC/MS data in a matter of seconds, producing a simple report that allows the analyst to see at a glance which compounds are present. In addition, an interactive chromatogram makes detailed interpretation of results easy, from examination of mass spectra to resolving contributions from co-eluting compounds. Libraries of target compounds are easily prepared, either from in-house or third-party datasets, while prospects for identifying unknowns are maximised by screening against comprehensive commercially available libraries.
Application notes and news
- Identification of Off-Odours in Wine Using TargetView GC–MS Software
- Identification of Chemical Warfare Agents in Complex Real-World Samples using Targetview GC–MS So...
- Analysis of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons from Vehicle Exhaust using TD–GC–TOF MS and Targetvi...
- Enhanced Odor Profiling of Strawberries using TD–GC–TOF MS
- The Identification and Quantitation of Trace-Level Compounds in Beer by GC–TOF MS
- The Advantages of a TD–GC–TOF MS Approach for Detecting Trace-Level Odorants in Polluted Air
- Automated Identification of Trace-level VOCs in Potato Crisps using TargetView GC–MS Software
- Detecting Trace Target Compounds in Emission Profiles from Household Materials using Targetview G...
- Accurate Identification of Fragrance Allergens using Targetview GC–MS Software
- Simplifying the Aroma Profiling of Tobacco using TargetView GC–MS Software
- Identification of Off-Odors in Wine using Targetview GC–MS Software
- Detecting the Compounds Responsible for ‘Boar Taint’ in Pig Fatback by GC–TOF MS and Targetview S...
- Using Markes’ Emissions Screening Technology to Simplify Compliance with Construction Product Reg...
- Analysis of A Betel-Nut Foodstuff by Direct Thermal Desorption
- Automated Detection of Trace Target Compounds in Complex Emission Profiles from Products and Mate...
- Rapid and Sensitive Aroma Profiling of Strawberries using Dynamic Headspace Sampling and TD–GC–TO...
- New GC/MS Software to Simplify Compound Detection and Identification