Tangential Flow Filtration SystemsPall Life Sciences Products - Biopharmaceutical Division
Pre-Designed Systems for Scalable Processing Pall offers scalable, pre-designed systems to suit your specific process needs. Pall Standard systems are ready-to-use, engineered systems with integrated recipe management tools to expedite your approval processes and reduce your time to market.
The pilot system includes the flexibility of both semi and full automation, a UV detector, a pH monitor, an Integrity Analyzer, and an integrated tank. The system expedites the development and scale-up of filtration processes in accordance with FDA cGMP regulations and guidelines.
- Intuitive Automated Control System
- Fully scalable design and components
- Complete validation package with comprehensive IQ/OQ documentation
- Compact sanitary ergonomic design for enhanced cleanability, portability, and accessibility
- Optional AutoTorque™ (AT) hardware provides uniform cassette sealing
- Comprehensive Recipe Management
- Adheres to ASME BPE, ANSI ISA, and cGMP standards
Puts Control in the Hands of your Process Engineers
User-friendly recipe management tools include a suite of default recipes for pre-production, production, and post-production operations. Your process experts can make applications work without waiting for programmers to sift through cryptic proprietary software code.
The flexible software design enables users to build recipes and develop processes without PLC programming expertise. Our software is ideal for use in a variety of environments, including process:
Our recipes are configured from modules which are tested configuration-based sequences that reduce the number of validation steps.
From a touch screen,any authorized user can create and store recipes so an operator can run process tasks simply, easily, and accurately. Pall’s pre-programmed recipes can be used to automatically sanitize, concentrate, recover product, and clean in place.
• 21 CFR Part 11 compliant data-handling
• Convenient data storage and retrieval
• Outputs to electronic or printed formats
• Real-time trend analysis
• Historic Trend Overlays
• Comprehensive Batch Reports
• Exports common text and table formats