Take3 Micro-Volume Plates
Micro-volume quantification is fast and easy with the Take3 and Take3 Trio Micro-Volume plates, used in your BioTek microplate spectrophotometer.
Measure up to forty-eight 2 µL samples at a time, without diluting and without needing specialized equipment. For added utility, standard cuvettes or the patented BioCell can also be used for quick 1 cm measurements, while the ultimate versatility of measuring both absorbance and fluorescence can be accomplished using Take3 or Take3 Trio in a Synergy Hybrid or multi-mode reader. Pre-programmed nucleic acid and protein protocols in Gen5 make quantification fast and easy.
- Gen5 software with pre-programmed micro-volume nucleic acid and protein quantification protocols
- Absorbance and fluorescence detection capability
- Easy maintenance: simply wipe-off sample locations
- Robust design
- Read microspots, BioCells or standard cuvetts
Application notes and news
- Micro-Volume Determination of Labeling Efficiency Using Spectral Scanning Analysis in a Standard Microplate...
- Differential Cancer Biomarker Secretion of Cultured Cells
- Analytical Performance of a Higher Throughput Multi-Volume Microplate Accessory for Microplate Spectrophoto...
- Amplifying Immunoassay Sensitivity with the Optimiser™ Microplate Technology
- Monitoring Enzymatic Glucose Production from Cellulosic Feedstock
- Monitoring Cell Growth in 2 µL Volumes Using a Microplate
- In-situ Micro-Volume Bicinchoninic Acid Protein Assay
- Save Samples, Time and Money with BioTek's New Take3™ Trio Micro-Volume Plate
- BioTek’s Read, Wash, Dispense & Automate Technologies on Display at LabAutomation 2011
- BioTek to Present Latest Microplate Instrumentation at MipTec 2010
- BioTek Highlights Cell-Based Assay Automation at SBS 2010
- BioTek Highlights Microplate Instrumentation Technologies at analytica 2010