Take3 Multi-Volume Plate
Take3™ Multi-Volume Plate
Measuring micro-volume samples just got faster and easier.
BioTek’s Take3™ and Take3™ Trio Micro-Volume Plates are
designed to increase the functionality of your BioTek microplate
spectrophotometer, multi-mode or Hybrid reader by decreasing the
sample size required to a mere 2 μL.
This very small volume allows for quick quantification of nucleic
acid and protein samples without dilution, saving time and valuable
sample. For added utility, standard cuvettes or the patented
BioCell™ can also be used for quick 1 cm measurements, while the
ultimate versatility of measuring both absorbance and fluorescence
can be accomplished using Take3 or Take3 Trio in a Synergy™
Hybrid or multi-mode reader. Pre-programmed nucleic acid and
protein protocols in Gen5™ make quantification fast and easy.
Features of the Take3™ Multi-Volume Plate:
• 16 (Take3) or 48 (Take3 Trio) microspots for 2 µL samples
• 2 BioCell measurement locations
• Standard cuvette measurement (Take3)
• Absorbance and fluorescence measurement capability
• Pre-programmead nucleic acid and protein quantification
protocols in Gen5 Take3 interface
• Spectral scanning in micro-volume, BioCells or cuvettes
• Easy to clean, low maintenance sample surfaces
Application notes and news
- Micro-Volume Determination of Labeling Efficiency Using Spectral Scanning Analysis in a Standard Microplate...
- Differential Cancer Biomarker Secretion of Cultured Cells
- Analytical Performance of a Higher Throughput Multi-Volume Microplate Accessory for Microplate Spectrophoto...
- Amplifying Immunoassay Sensitivity with the Optimiser™ Microplate Technology
- Monitoring Enzymatic Glucose Production from Cellulosic Feedstock
- Monitoring Cell Growth in 2 µL Volumes Using a Microplate
- In-situ Micro-Volume Bicinchoninic Acid Protein Assay
- Save Samples, Time and Money with BioTek's New Take3™ Trio Micro-Volume Plate
- BioTek’s Read, Wash, Dispense & Automate Technologies on Display at LabAutomation 2011
- BioTek to Present Latest Microplate Instrumentation at MipTec 2010
- BioTek Highlights Cell-Based Assay Automation at SBS 2010
- BioTek Highlights Microplate Instrumentation Technologies at analytica 2010
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!