TADM 96 Multi-Channel Pipetting Head
The highly configurable and flexible Hamilton MICROLAB® STAR supports multiple arms, each with a multichannel pipetting head. Imagine the throughput and flexibility that can be achieved with both the 384 and 96 channel head on a single workstation with the highest on-deck plate density in the industry.
Features of the 96 channel pipetting head:
- The high precision 96 channel head is adaptable to a wide range of labware including 96, 384, and 1536 well microtiter plates.
- Two channels on the the 96 channel head can detect liquid level conductively for dynamic vertical positioning and optimum tip position relative to the liquid level.
- Pipetting range of 1 – 1000μL. It excels in pipetting accuracy.
- Can jet dispense down to 1μL with touch off for applications requiring low-volume dispensing into dry microtiter plates.
- Can pick up single rows or columns of tips and perform pipetting for applications such as, serial dilutions.