The T-16 is an advanced isothermal instrument operating at a constant temperature and enables the next generation of diagnostic DNA/RNA amplification in a compact, low cost, stand alone, sensitive instrument suitable for field based and point of care diagnostic applications.
T16 Isothermal Device Key Features:
- Supports two banks of eight well standard 0.2 ml tubes.
- Three channel fluorescence detection per tube.
- Magnetic mixing of RPA reactions (requires steel balls in RPA reaction mix).
- Instrument configurable for standalone or PC connected modes.
- Easy to use advanced desktop software for research applications.
- Touch screen LCD, Graphical User Interface for advanced workflow management.
- Interchangeable modular optical head, configurable for multiple channels.
- Testing temperature range of 37˚C to 65˚C.
- Small footprint, suitable for bench top and field applications.
- USB and Ethernet connectivity for Data transfer and LIS integration.
- Flexible test profile creation and advanced data presentation and export.