The new 1000D syringe pump from Isco delivers accurate, repeatable flow of virtually an fluid from liquefied gases to tar.
The new model features 1 liter volume capacity, flow rates to 408 ml/minute, and pressures up to 2000psi. A new cylinder was system protects the seals from deposits. Options for corrosive fluids and high temperature operation make these pumps versatile for many applications. Programmable modes of operation include single pump constant flow or constant pressure for batch feeding, and dual-pump continuous flow for long term applications.
1000D Syringe Pump Features:
- 1000D's piston wash gland reduces effects of abrasive particles on seals and cylinder
- Integral button-style pressure transducer in cylinder cap assures excellent stability and repeatability.
- Rugged single-ratio drive train has auto-lubricating gears to assure long life and low maintenance.
- Each Isco D-Series syringe pump is bench tested at the factory. All pumps are CE compliant and certified to UL 3101 and EN 61010-1 standards.
- Cylinder wash system protects the seals from deposits.
- Exclusive "Smart Key" controller. All Isco D-series pumps use the same controller that can operate any three pump modules, either independently or together.
- RS-232 serial interface for computer control or monitoring of operating parameters.
- Redundant safety is designed in. All D-Series pumps have mechanical and electrical fail-safes, in addition to the factory default or user-set limits.
- Corrosion resistance. Nitronic 50 - the standard material for cylinders, pistons, and caps - is an austenitic stainless steel with outstanding strength and corrosion resistance.
- Standard seals are heavy-duty, graphite-impregnated Teflon, providing very long life under harsh operating conditions.